Creative Balance Health LLC Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer
Please read the Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer carefully before using this website.
Welcome to Creative Balance Health LLC
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Creative Balance Health LLC’s Website, https://www.creativebalancehealth.com.
Creative Balance Health LLC is located at: Mercer Island, WA 98040 United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Creative Balance Health LLC’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The information presented on https://www.creativebalancehealth.com is not intended to provide medical advice or take the place of medical advice and treatment from you personal physicians. Please see full Disclaimer.
Unless otherwise stated, Creative Balance Health LLC and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Creative Balance Health LLC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.creativebalancehealth.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.creativebalancehealth.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.creativebalancehealth.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.creativebalancehealth.com
Redistribute content from Creative Balance Health LLC (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Creative Balance Health LLC does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Creative Balance Health LLC, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Creative Balance Health LLC shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Creative Balance Health LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Creative Balance Health LLC a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Creative Balance Health LLC; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Creative Balance Health LLC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Disclaimer – This Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
Terms of Service
Claire Stanley is not a medical doctor and any information shared is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. With all medical conditions, you should consult a qualified medical professional.
By using this website, scheduling appointments, or reading/listening to materials, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
Information shared has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The content such as text, graphics, images, hyperlinks to other websites, and other material shared on this website or in emails, newsletters, brochures, information packets, handouts, videos, webinars or teleseminars is designed for educational purposes only, based on the personal and professional experiences of the author, and should not be taken as professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment or used as a substitute for medical care. Always seek the advice of your physician regarding any questions you may have regarding your personal medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you may have read on this website or associated communications. The author is not responsible for any adverse affects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from the suggestions on this website or associated communications.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that the role of Claire Stanley, “Health Coach”, and Creative Balance Health LLC is not to prescribe or assess micro- and macronutrient levels; provide health care, medical or nutrition therapy services; or to diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. Rather, the Health Coach is a mentor and guide who has been trained in holistic health coaching to help clients reach their own health goals by helping clients devise and implement positive, sustainable lifestyle changes. You understand that the Health Coach is not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional, and that any advice given by the Health Coach is not meant to take the place of advice by these professionals. If you are under the care of a health care professional or currently uses prescription medications, you should discuss any dietary changes or potential dietary supplements use with your doctor, and should not discontinue any prescription medications without first consulting your doctor.
You acknowledge and accept that we:
- are not medically qualified;
- are not a substitute for advice from a qualified doctor;
- recommend that you consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet or exercise regime or taking any dietary supplement;
- do not warrant the accuracy of any information provided;
- are not liable for any losses you may suffer by relying on our advice;
- do not recommend any particular product;
- are not a covered entity or a business associate of a covered entity under HIPAA.
We are not qualified medical advisors and make no claims to be so. The information we provide should not be taken to be, and is not a substitute for, personal medical advice and instruction. You should not take any action based solely on our advice.
You should consult your doctor:
- for any medical interpretation of your test results;
- on any matter relating to your health and well-being;
- before making any changes to your exercise or diet;
- before taking any nutritional, herbal, homeopathic or hormonal supplementation;
- before beginning any therapy.
Exclusion of liability
If you rely on, buy or use a product or therapy mentioned in this website or in associated communications, you do so at your own risk. Each person is different, and the way someone reacts to a product or therapy may be significantly different from another. We cannot predict how you may react to any particular product or therapy.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude:
- any and all liability in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, losses, claims, damages, expenses or proceedings (including but not limited to loss of profits and wasted management time) incurred or suffered by you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this website, associated communications, or our services, including but not limited to any loss, damage or expense arising from any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with the information or advice we provide;
- any and all liability for injury or loss arising out of the use of, or reliance on, the laboratory results and/or the dietary, supplement and lifestyle suggestions we may provide;
- any and all liability for injury or loss arising from any product or treatment you may choose to take;
- any and all liability for any failure to identify any medical condition or disease. You understand and agree that this is not the purpose of our services.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Last Updated: [March 2021]